JES IZMAN IZAIDIN
He has been active in the training and consultancy field since 1992. He holds a B.Sc in Economics and Finance along with an MBA from Fairleigh Dickinson University, New Jersey, USA.
He specialises in the areas of Organisational and Personal Development training and consultancy. He developed the ABC-SALT or the ABC – Self Awareness- Leadership-Teamworking integrated training and development program which is being used in the financial services industry in Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Hong Kong, China and Vietnam.
He participated in several Organisation Development and Change Management efforts for:
- Bank Bumiputera Malaysia Berhad – a local Bank’s Market-Driven Branch Transformation Project.
- New Straits Times Group – a leading publishing group’s printing division organisation development initiatives.
- Triton-Carigali – an international oil and gas joint-venture executive integration initiative.
- MCM/DRB-HICOM– a leading conglomerate’s common culture development program.
- UNICEF Malaysia – a leading multi-lateral agency organizational and team development efforts.
- Malaysia Airlines System – the leading full-service airline’s Business Turnaround Plan (BTP), domestic operations effort.